- For Tickets purchased Nov 1- Nov 15 they will ship Nov 17
- For Tickets purchased Nov 15-Dec 15 they will ship within 10 days of purchase
- For Tickets purchased Dec 16 through Jan 1, 2018 at 4pm they will be held at Will Call for pick up on the day of the event (Photo ID Required). No Online sales after Jan 1 at 4pm.
NO REFUNDS. NO EXCHANGES. ALL SALES FINAL. NO RE-ENTRY TO EVENT ONCE ENTERED. All tickets are General Admission and include WI Sales Tax (5.6%). Ages 3 and Older REQUIRE Ticket to be admitted to event. Event Start Times Subject to change.
SECURITY SCREENING PROCEDURES – Walkthrough metal detectors (WTMD) serve as the primary method of fan screening. Fans should keep the following in mind before they arrive at the arena entrance to expedite the process:
• Minimize the number of personal items they bring to the event.
• Remove from their clothing and belongings all items that may trigger a WTMD alarm.
• Place those items in bins on the divesting tables for review by security staff while fans walk thru the WTMD.
• If the WTMD alarm sounds, fans will be subject to a secondary screening which may slow their entry into the arena.
• All permitted bags must be searched thoroughly. Permitted bags should be soft-sided, not larger than 14” x 6” x 14” and able to fit completely beneath an arena seat. Bags that are fully packed take longer to search; clear bags and those packed loosely are more easily examined.
Prohibited Items include but are not limited to:
• Weapons: guns, firearms, ammunition
• Self-defense sprays: mace, pepper spray
• Explosives / fireworks
• Aerosol cans
• Food and/or Beverages
• Poles, selfie sticks, missile-like objects that can be thrown
• Beach balls
• Illegal substances
• Bats and clubs
• Drones (unmanned aircraft systems) or model aircraft
• Laser-pointing devices
• Whistles and horns
• Large banners and flags
• Any other items deemed inappropriate or dangerous by team or arena personnel, in their sole discretion